What’s this podcast about?
A podcast about Software Development, Software Testing, and Python.
How did you become a software developer/tester/engineer/lead, etc?
Odds are we all are missing some important information to do our jobs most effectively.
This podcast is an attempt to fill those education gaps.
I focus on testing and process questions like “How do I know it works?”, “How do I effectively test?”, and the like.
But really, anything in the software development realm is fair game.
For a full list of what I’m trying to do here, please visit the Podcast Goals & Topics page.
You can listen on the show notes pages.
- 26: pyresttest – Sam Van Oort
- 25: Selenium, pytest, Mozilla – Dave Hunt
- 24: pytest with Raphael Pierzina
- 23: Lessons about testing and TDD from Kent Beck
- 22: Converting Manual Tests to Automated Tests
- 21: Terminology: test fixtures, subcutaneous testing, end to end testing, system testing
- 20: Talk Python To Me host Michael Kennedy
- 19: Python unittest with Robert Collins
- 18: Testing in Startups with Joe Stump of Sprintly
- 17: The Travis Foundation
- 16: Welcome to Test and Code
- 15: Lean Software Development
- 14: Continuous Integration with Travis CI – Josh Kalderimis (PTP014)
- 13: Ian Cordasco – Betamax
- 12: Coverage.py with Ned Batchelder
- 11: pytest assert magic
- 10: Test Case Design using Given-When-Then from BDD
- 9: Interview with Harry Percival : Testing Web Apps with Python, Selenium, Django
- 8: Agile vs Agility : Agile Is Dead (Long Live Agility)
- 7: The Waterfall Model and “Managing the Development of Large Software Systems”
- 6: Writing software is like nothing else
- 5: Test Classes: No OO experience required
- 4: Test Fixtures: Setup, Teardown, and so much more
- 3: Why Test?
- 2: Pytest vs Unittest vs Nose transcript
- 1: What to expect from the Python Test Podcast
- You can agree to as little as $1 a month (or a per episode amount) by supporting the podcast through Patreon.
- Grab the eBook (mobi/ePub/pdf) for about $5. Python Testing with unittest, nose, pytest – Get your tests up and running fast.
- Corporate sponsorship opportunities are available..