Testing apps that use requests without using mock.
Interview with Ian Cordasco (@sigmavirus24)
- Betamax – python library for replaying requests interactions for use in testing.
- Pycon 2015 talk: Ian Cordasco – Cutting Off the Internet: Testing Applications that Use Requests – PyCon 2015
- Pytest and using Betamax with pytest fixtures
- The utility (or uselessness) of teaching programming with Java (My own rant mainly)
- Rackspace and Ian’s role at Rackspace and OpenStack
- Python Code Quality Authority: flake8, pep8, mccabe, pylint, astroid, …
- Static code analysis and what to use which tool when.
- Raymond Hettinger – Beyond PEP 8 — Best practices for beautiful intelligible code – PyCon 2015