- Setup and Teardown
- Benefits of Test Fixtures
- code reuse
- cleanup of resources
- errors vs failures
- focusing your thinking on what you are testing and what you are not
- scoping for efficiency
- Brief look at pytest named fixtures
Starting today, I’ll be giving away one copy of my Python Testing eBook each week through October 2015.
Entry is simple.
- Rate the show on iTunes.
- If you really, really don’t want to, you can still enter. Just convince someone else to. I’ll then enter both of you.
- Send me your iTunes name through twitter or email.
- Extra Entry if you email a friend or colleage and ask them to listen to the show. cc or bcc me to get your extra entry counted.
- Extra Entry if you also ask them to rate the show on iTunes. (Extra entry for them if they actally do).
- Extra Entry if you come up with your own creative way to increase this shows exposure. Just let me know what you did via email or twitter.
Good Luck. And thanks for helping to grow the show.
Already heard it once or twice? Please leave a short review here, and tell me what topics you’d like me to cover next, or who I should get on the show.
- Donate through Patreon and get early access to detailed notes and transcripts when they get made plus other goodies.
- Python Testing eBook – Quickly get up to speed on unittest, nose, and pytest in the comfort of your own e-reader.